Kamran received his B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering in 2009, with a focus on solid design. In 2013, he started his M.Sc. where he studied light-weight hybrid polymer nanocomposites reinforced by Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene, with the end goal of designing lighter and stronger helicopter structures. Kamran also has several years of industrial experience working in the aerospace industry. Outside of work, Kamran enjoys wearing turtlenecks, eating sushi, and ABAQUS finite element modelling software.
Kamran is designing a new generation of highly effective, durable, ice-phobic materials that do not utilize polymeric materials – they are fabricated 100% from metal!
- M.Sc., Mechanical Engineering – Applied Design, Shahrekord University, Iran
- B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering – Solid Design, Shahrekord University, Iran
- Durable Ice-phobic Surfaces
- Manufacturing of Polymer Based Nanocomposites
- Designing and Analyzing Rotary Systems of Ultralight Civil Helicopters
- Cold Bulge-Forming Process
- Finite Element Modeling and Analysis
- Fracture Mechanics